Thursday, October 9, 2008

Unremarkable

I rode pretty hard tonight, occasionally up on the pedals and trying hard. My level of fitness has slipped quite a bit since I started to baby my back. Tonight I felt pretty good, almost back to normal. Just in time for the season to end.

*sigh*

I like digital photography. You open the shutter and the hardware produces a digital file of whatever it was that was in front of the lens. The whole uncertainty about whether or not you have enough light to expose the film is removed.

These are her "garden shoes". The photo was taken well after sunset, well after it became dark.She loves her garden shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, she likes them alot. Nice photo. Glad you had a good ride.
BB

Anonymous said...

Very 'fallish' photo. The weathered wood, the leaves -- sometimes a smaller scene says more than a panorama.