Sunday, August 16, 2015

I kept my hands out of the cage

Because I have been there before I didn't even need the warning sign to know that it was best to keep a safe distance.
And, definitely, no feeding.

There was some sort of air advisory alert today.  The advisory was based on it being TOO HOT and TOO HUMID.  We went on a bicycle ride and it was OK as long as we stayed in the shade and near the lake.  It is pretty hard to get very many miles while staying entirely in the shade and near the lake.  We did stay near enough to avoid any physical difficulties but towards the end of the ride it was TOO HOT.

We had a beautiful sunset tonight.

And so the weekend draws to a close and the day visitors go back to their homes and offices.  We are looking forward to the contrast that comes with the dawn of another Monday.

1 comment:

Santini said...

Except for the Japanese red bats, that sounds/looks a lot like my day.

It was a nice ride.