Sunday, July 26, 2015

Too hot

But we went anyway.

I am getting farther and farther off the direct route as I continue this series.  41st and 41st is yet another really pretty intersection in south Minneapolis.
Today we braved the Falls.  It turns out that all of those exotic pedal vehicles are moving really slowly there but they ARE moving and as a result pedestrians mostly have their heads on a swivel.  All one needs to do is travel just as slowly as the 3 and 4 wheelers.
It was too hot and the humidity was high.  We tolerated it though thanks to the miracle of evaporative cooling.

A long bike ride is a good thing for me, it empties out my mind.

2 comments:

Santini said...

Keep moving, I guess.

Hot and humid is my least favorite combination. Be careful.

Mrs. Smith said...

I am knackered but happy we rode. During the ride I began to really appreciate shady streets.