Monday, March 23, 2015

500 squared?

Not really, but if divided by 10 . . .

I guess if your brother and sister both decide it is a bloggable event it must be a bloggable event.

So in honor of what is after only a number (a really big number though) and keeping to the theme established by my siblings, here's one taken somewhere between 2,000 and 2,500 from the beginning:
I don't believe this one is available anywhere else but that looks like about 17,700 or so days ago on the mall just outside the open side of Kirk Hall.  I think Opal took that picture.
She never was a fan of barefoot.  That's at Izaty's on Lake MilleLacs about 10,000 days ago.
Not much bicycle content today but I can report that I am averaging over two miles ridden per day up to this point.  At 25,000 days the cumulative total in my BikeLog is currently at 57,936.

3 comments:

Santini said...

Gotta love a little bicycle content. My bike log says about 41,000 but it starts in '02 -- thus excluding years 1994 through 2001, and I rode a fair amount in some of those years. Maybe 1,000 miles a year for many of them, more in some and less in others. Still not 57,936 though. That 60,000th mile could be worth a mention.

500 squared isn't 25,000. Four zeros.

Happy big number day. Cute photos.

Your former girlfriend said...

Yes, happy really big number day. I love the pictures on all the blogs!

Jimi said...

That first one is nice. It's Coleraine, I'm pretty sure, in the house on Hartley. The push button light switches were always something unique about that place.

The Mac one is new to me, too. The color seems to have gone bad, but it's historic.

I remember the Izaty's trip, too. I have some old photos from that with Adam and Kelsey playing with Emily in the water.

All nice.