Thursday, May 29, 2014

Nice

Very nice actually.

Now that we have a few days of 80 today's just a tiny bit more than 80 didn't seem so hot.  The humidity was diminished today which always helps but it was sunny, mild, pretty easy winds, a very nice day for a bicycle ride.
Thursday early afternoon is a pretty good window for visiting the Falls.  There were only a couple of hundred people in the park instead of the weekend couple of thousand.  My photography today was accomplished standing next to a family of four who were conversing in not English.  They may in fact have some fluency in the local tongue (certainly better than my French I suspect) but they were carrying on in their native language.  It made me feel kind of international, a feeling I like.

With fewer people in the park I had plenty of time to concentrate on settings and composition.

So that one's a bit better, two waterfalls in less than a week.

2 comments:

TOPWLH said...

Wow, a gorgeous waterfall picture followed by a video. I wish I had been there. It was a beautiful day.

Santini said...

What a lovely turn around spot.