Monday, May 13, 2013

The show at the bridge

I am pretty sure that there will be others who will find this photo to be as interesting as I do. I found it at Paris Daily Photo.
I defer with great respect to the PDP photographer.  I have been there, I have seen that, I have wanted to get a photograph.  I am not worthy.  This is a great photograph.

He says in the post:

"Not far from Notre Dame Cathedral, on the Ile de la Cité, there is a little bridge that is used by roller skaters to train."

He does not mention that the in training roller skaters gladly collect "donations" from the crowd that gathers every evening to watch the "training".

Just business in the City of Lights.

I have been there, I have seen that.

2 comments:

TOPWLH said...

Great picture. I have very fond memories of the skaters on that little bridge. Our neighborhood bridge last trip.

Retired Professor said...

Cool.