Thursday, December 1, 2016

Judas Priest 1983

OK, what the heck, BEDFAMM is over.  As has come to be my usual procedure, all month along the way I was setting aside some things that I found interesting, saving them as draft posts in case there was a day when I had absolutely no material and had to post SOMETHING.  In the end I didn't end up using this but it is some of my favorite ever not used material.

The link in the post Turkey Shovel from last month is to a performance by Judas Priest after they got old.

Judas Priest is heavy metal, and heavy metal is better when it is tight pants long hair head banging music.  Here is how they did it when they were young tight pants long hair head banging musicians.

Also nice. Can you believe it? Same song.

I might go so far as to say that I approve this message.

1 comment:

Santini said...

Judas Priest? Heavy metal band, minced oath, or one of the twelve disciples?

You're outside of my knowledge set.