Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thumb levers

The weather has been unkind since we got home.  Several days when it rained at least some every day followed by days with very high winds.

I set out today to try to find some fall color.  The weather that we have NOT had is anything even remotely close to freezing.  Some sources are saying that all of the rain and the absence of a freeze have combined to delay the changing of the leaves.

I don't know about that but I do know I rode and rode and rode before finally finding some nice orange.
Beautiful blue sky, the always attractive less harsh fall lighting, fall has arrived.

If you want to call yourself a bicyclist (and I do) you have to ride at least once in a while.  Today I got out there on my thumb lever equipped bicycle and had a very nice ride indeed.

3 comments:

Santini said...

Nice one. My guess is that very soon you won't have to ride that far for fall colors.

Emily M said...

The bright blue sky contrasting with the fall leaves is always one of my favorite images. Nice one.

TOPWLH said...

I am hoping for a couple more of the fall blue sky with contrasting colorful leaves photos.

It was a lovely, coolish October day for biking today.