Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another relevant question

Today the relevant question is most likely how is my snow blower fitness.
It is still snowing, ever so lightly.

The answer to the question is that my snow blower fitness is just fine, totally adequate, thank you very much.

It helps that I took the opportunity at that early winter scare back in November to purchase gas for the humongous machine and that I have electric start.  It may not be a Toro but I filled it up with gas and it fired up first time, no problem.  The city crews were here shortly past noon and created that fearsome windrow of plow remains across the end of our driveway which if not dealt with promptly hardens into near concrete.  My Craftsman blower and I were out there shortly thereafter.  Probably there is going to be another round of plowing and another round of snow blowing but for right now we are reasonably well connected with civilization.

In other news, the most technologically advanced member of the NaBloPoMo circle has been transferring her old Xanga blog posts to WordPress.  I am certain that I myself will be totally on that any day now.

In the meantime she came across an oldie but goodie and sent a link to us.  We laughed out loud, perhaps you will too.

1 comment:

Santini said...

That is a pretty scene, if you don't have to deal with it personally. Holiday lights, a glow in the sky and pristine snow heaped symmetrically on every flat surface.

Brrr.