Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unfinished business

I spotted this while out walking today and it put me in mind of bicycling.As is probably the case with those involved with this tree project, just when I start to think I am on the verge of a big achievement the weather intervenes.

Those rather large logs are probably going to be there in the spring. So are my bicycles.

I understand from a couple of sources that people in northern Europe are complaining about the snow.

Well, excuse me.

Here are the takes on "winter" from two blogs I follow:

Paris Daily Photo

Nantes Daily Photo

At least the ancient jogger in Nantes is wearing my color.

1 comment:

Santini said...

That is a pretty interesting photo. Nice shadows... the low angle of the sun makes for interesting photography. I see that the sky is still blue, too. Good to know.

Ummm.... that's not snow in Paris and Nantes. Frost, maybe.