Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring snow

We are getting a couple of inches here today into tonight ending by mid-morning tomorrow.  This will tend to retard the season slightly.  However I have fairly significant progress concerning the season to report as indicated by the view out my window yesterday morning.
With that task having been completed by the municipality's public works department it can only be another ride or two before I get my nice bicycle out.  I need clean streets for the skinny, high air pressure tires, don't you know.

Of course I now also need to get past that whole snow thing.

The other item of interest today is mostly as reported elsewhere on the internet.  To introduce, I had had a really nice digital SLR for several years.  In a perhaps shocking display of lack of appreciation for that really nice camera, I went out late last fall and upgraded.  The old camera, an excellent camera, was old enough that it was photography only.  The new camera, also an excellent camera, can take video.

I told everyone who would listen including the saleswoman at National Camera that I needed video capability because it appeared that I would shortly be in NEED of the capability of shooting really important video.

See elsewhere on the internet for some really important video.

2 comments:

NCW said...

And you did a very fine job with that new camera. Lucky little Norah Opal.

Santini said...


Sorry about the snow -- it looks like mostly rain here, maybe some sleet.