Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Nice bike

There is lots going on around here.

*Norah*

And then the weather has not been the greatest.

But I did get out for a ride and even took a picture.  I think I will just back date the thing and pretend that I posted this the day I actually took the ride.

So here goes.

I had a nice ride that day but when you ride in March on even the nicest of days you are riding without many other bicyclists out there.  My bike log says 60s and sunny, nice but windy.  It was my first ride of the year on my nice bike which was good but I did not get even a single nice bike from anyone else out there. 

So when I got home I stood my bicycle up against the garage door and took a picture.
"Nice bike," I said to myself.

2 comments:

Santini said...

And I second your motion. "Nice bike."

I like the tires in the green colorway. I think it makes a striking combination on that bike.

This time of year the weather plays a big factor -- for example, it's too dang cold to ride here today. So with all that's going on, you did good to get out there. It's self care, you know.

Comment moderation already?

TOPWLH said...

It is a nice bike. I hope you get to ride it again soon. Thanks for bringing my nice bike in for repairs.