Saturday, March 19, 2016

Baby gets dressed and goes home

At the age of 2 (days that is) Norah Opal Rinderknecht made the first big move of her destined to be hugely celebrated life by getting dressed for the first time in her own clothes and going home.  Here mother and daughter pause at the main entrance of the hospital while we wait for Dad to bring the car around.  Norah sports a stunning someone else is going to have to name that color hoodie and socks.
Socks are a new experience for the 2 day old and for sure, that's her first hoodie.

In her own house in the chair in the corner.
I took lots of pictures today but it seems that most of the pictures I took I took with their camera.  I did get this one which may be the one that TOPWLH has been looking for.
Grandma Barbara with Norah, still in the hospital, still while Norah was getting ready to make her first excursion out into the big world.

Welcome Norah.

5 comments:

TOPWLH said...

I LOVE this post and baby Norah! I guess I need to change my profile picture again.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU GRANDDAD FOR THE PICTURES WE HAVE WAITING FOR SOME NORAH IS SOOOOO CUTE P& M

Santini said...

It's very nice to see everyone looking so happy and healthy.

jilrubia said...

Yay!! Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa (and Mom and Dad too). Such a beautiful little girl. Let the fun begin!

NCW said...

She is a joy to behold, and so beautiful!