Sunday, February 24, 2013

By way of explanation

In case anyone wonders, here is the video I watched the other night that set me off down the road that led me to post the Van Halen video.  As did Frank, I found the Hot for Teacher video to be amusing.

At one point in the CNN piece Frank says to the guest who persists in attacking, "I've got a napkin for you when you drool."  Shortly thereafter the guy challenges Frank to some sort of manly resolution of the matter, I believe his words indicate that if Frank is willing that the two of them should go out in the alley and engage in fisticuffs.  I doubt that he really means it.

Some of Frank's facial takes are priceless. 

Just a rock musician on CNN with three professional talking heads.

Frank is way, way too smart to not have been President.

3 comments:

TOPWLH said...

Zappa is brilliant in this debate. It is all about words! He is the most intelligent person in this room.

BDE said...

Ok, let me reiterate, Frank Zappa is the most intelligent person on this show. "You don't have to buy this, John."

Retired Professor said...

At the risk of violating rule number 3, being the smartest person on a CNN program is damning with faint praise.