Saturday, February 2, 2013

And here's what a successful weekend looks like

5-0 on Friday night, 6-2 this afternoon. The photo is from Friday night when the team clinched the regular season championship. That puny little trophy in front of the jubilant team is the physical reward for compiling the best record in the league this season. We all know that the real rewards are internal and personal to the players who participated in this achievement.
The other deal is that I have discovered very clear evidence of recent alien activity in the neighborhood. And that seems like sorts big news to me.
There are definitely bright white, oh, I don't know, modules? out there on the flat space. If you don't find this worrisome then maybe you should rethink your whole belief system about the space time continuum and the theory of relativity. It looks pretty sketchy to me.

I had to do a little bit of hunting around but the tin foil hats have been located and it looks to me like we are out of danger. Unless of course the aliens have already taken over our bodies and the entity making this post is Qw*xo)#j from the Andromeda galaxy.

Who really knows?

At long last, who really knows?

2 comments:

Retired Professor said...

We always stacked those on top of each other in groups of three, biggest at the bottom, smallest at the top. Somebody lost the handbook.

TOHFWLH said...

Funny, RP. Those white things are very weird. Don't worry about my body being taken over by aliens, however. I'm pretty sure I was not in the neighborhood at the time of the alien invasion.