Friday, March 4, 2011

Degree of difficulty?

DST is now only about 200 hours away but I still see no signs of spring. Instead the weather has turned persistently grey with snow predicted for Tuesday.

*sigh*

It IS a bicycling blog. Here are the bicycles to prove it.I think they look much like me, ready and poised to begin. Only the one in the front, the one with the blue tires, will be going out this year. The one in the rear is no longer in service.

How many times can you find the word "LOOK"?

Have you seen this?

No points were awarded, either for the free throw or for degree of difficulty.

Stay tuned for updates, I guess.

2 comments:

Santini said...

I only see 7. Probably missed a few.

No use having DST start early if there is till going to be snow on the ground. Ugh.

Jimi said...

Definitely a bad year for biking so far. I hear that that the Tuesday-Wednesday storm is possible 6-10 more inches of the glorious whiteness.