Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LOOK on deck

I noted in the morning newspaper that the average high for the day is now 31. Who would live in such a place, where on an average day it isn't warm enough to turn ice back into its liquid form? Who would live in such a place?

Today interrupted the lengthy run of days 10 to 15 degrees above average by giving us just about average. I could probably ride at 35 or so but it is only 32 and I think that would be too big a change from what I have ridden and been comfortable in so far this fall and early winter. No ride again today.

The low hanging sun burst through for a minute or two at about 1:30 and I got LOOK again outside for some photos. I thought that pictures in natural light and with fewer distracting background elements might serve to more adequately display just what a pretty bicycle it truly is.And again from a little bit more of a front angle. See the shadows? Sunshine!!I decided it was too cold to ride but I still got in some bicycle related activity, adjusting the headset and switching out the cassette to my preferred cluster. I will be adding the water bottle cages here in a few minutes and I have a computer ready to go.

1 comment:

gfr said...

Who, indeed?

Nice bike. In fact, beautiful bike. Lovely wheelset. Gorgeous frame. It casts a nice shadow. LOOK 2.0?