Friday, March 30, 2007

TRAM

So obviously it is a bicycle blog. So here's some bicycle background. I have ridden the Ride Across Minnesota 3 times, in 2002, 2003, and 2005. Here is the 2002 image.
2002 was hilly, unnecessarily so, deliberately for some unknown reason made difficult. It was unique for me in that I rode it from my garage. I rode from my garage to the starting point the day before the ride began. On the day the ride ended I rode from the ending point back to my garage.

Here is the 2005 image:
This one was unusual in that it was cold. In late July I rode through Embarrass, Minnesota on a day when it was 32 degrees in that icebox of the nation.

In between was 2003 which was unusual in that I rode complete border to border, west to east, Big Stone Lake to the Mississippi River.

Today it rained all day long.

No comments: