Sunday, March 25, 2007

Paperboy videogame

We had the game Paperboy on Super Ninetendo and maybe on Gameboy as well. The actual paperboy for this house should have practiced a bit more on the game to avoid the embarrassment of heaving the daily paper up onto the porch roof.

The weather prediction for today was thunderstorms, severe at times. It might still happen, I suppose. But after overnight rain the morning dawned clear and sunny. The streets began a pretty rapid dry out. I assumed that the storm was still coming but gradually my faith in the overnight prediction lessed.

Eventually I took matters into my own hands and checked Mikey J's Weather Station. Mikey J gives me the raw data I need to make my own predictions. I observed that there was a pretty strong south wind but that there was not any nearby precipitation. So out I went and I had a most satisfactory ride. In fact, I rode for the first time without leg coverings and without a jacket. The weather was so incredibly nice that I was joined on the roads by a large, large contingent of other riders. It appears that the season has officially begun.

No comments: