Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Rubber legs

First back to back in quite a while.  It was hard.

The temperatures are returning to average but we still have this much snow under the mail box.
It was windy this morning and I hesitated but finally I was pretty determined to participate.  When I started it was cool and windy.  As often happens this time of year the warming of the atmosphere led to an increase in turbulence.  By the time I reached home it was entirely too windy to allow bicycling.

Bicycle fitness is poor, the wind was punitive, the result was legs of rubber.

3 comments:

TOPWLH said...

I was not surprised at the title of today's post. Sunshine would have helped.

Poor mailbox.

Santini said...

So the wind will probably be blowing hard here today. I'll keep that in mind when/if a window of opportunity opens up.

The Dura-Ace fell through, but Ruby has been returned to her original status of full Ultegra. Photos will follow, soon I hope.

Santini said...

Oh, and legs be damned. How does your head feel?