Friday, May 5, 2017

Cinco

Not so fast there!

Anyone thinking the post title is based on some sort of holiday just hold on.

Actually, it is the approximate number of miles I rode before I circled the parking lot like three times (in fairly heavy traffic) lining up this shot.
See, nothing at all to do with that holiday.

And that's about it for today, I believe I am fresh out of wittiness.

One more thing though, in something of an upset, I noticed as I rode out of the lot that SHE was driving.

I rode past the corn field.  My usual route for the past couple of years misses this field by a block to the west.  However, if I do that ride I end up in a road construction zone over on Larpenteur.  So I rode past the corn field.

Those tire tracks convince me that the corn has been planted, the pattern fits.
I just don't see anything green coming up yet though.

Blue sky, 75, only middling winds.  It was a good day to be out.  As is usual for early in the season the last couple of miles were pretty hard.

1 comment:

Santini said...

That looks like a couple with a handicapped hang tag. (We have one, so that's not any sort of snarkiness. Just an observation.) And it's sweet that they're holding hands.

That field looks dry. We're knee deep in mud here.

It appears to be a lot warmer where you are. A lot.