Friday, May 6, 2016

Can Norah come out to play?

It was very warm here today but more on that later.

Wind conditions dictated a ride over towards the Falls.  I did that but bypassed what was probably an over congested struggle at the wall at the top of the Falls and instead rode a bit further along to Norah's house.

I rang the bell and asked if Norah could come out to play and indeed she could. Her Mommy came out with her.  We stayed in the shade.
Norah took a look around and said, "Nice bike, Grandpa."  Honest.  I definitely heard her say that.  She did not comment on the tires so I will do that:  On FirstLOOK I palp tires in a green colorway.

All three of the individuals in the photo would have been underdressed even as little as a week ago.  Today?

I passed this as I neared home.
At this point I have no idea if that number is anything like official.  At this point I do know that that is an impressive number for May 6.

4 comments:

Emily M said...

It's too bad that she wasn't still wearing her bike themed outfit for your visit.

Gino said...

Photo of bike themed outfit available at tinybeans.

Norah's Grandma Barb said...

I absolutely LOVE that photo of Norah and her mom coming out to play!! What a great day.
XOXOXO

Santini said...

"Nice biked" by Norah? A red letter day, indeed. Love the photo of the three of you.

It doesn't look too smokey in your temperature photo --

Biking in shorts and short sleeves! I would be envious except, 91.