Thursday, April 28, 2016

First time going to work

I was honored to be present for the very first appearance at work of tBGR.  She is six weeks old today and was the prime attraction at lunch for her mother and her mother's co-workers.  We got a group photo at the baby girl's mommy's cubicle.
I enjoyed meeting all of the Toro folks and I must say they were all quite taken with tBGR.  Most of the people in the photo took a turn at "baby time" and held the mostly pretty sleepy but definitely quite adorable Norah.  I suggest that every person should occasionally avail themselves of the opportunity to touch a baby's cheek.  Baby soft.

I also could not help but notice that several things that I had at my desk the last time I appeared at the plant are still in the rotation at this work place.

Here is a photo I took last week when my sister was in town.  We visited the other family baby and her proud parents and got a photo opportunity at a spectacular spring floral location.
Sometimes the best photos are when the subjects are posing for someone else's camera.

They were looking at great auntie.

It was such a spectacularly photogenic spot that we eventually had to move away so that professional wedding photographs could be taken in that exact spot.

We got there first.

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

I love this post! Fabulous pictures and content.