Thursday, February 12, 2015

The image data identifies these as having been taken in 2007

Back home I have access to my entire photo library.  I opened up my Florida file to see what I could see.  What I could see were familiar backgrounds but already eight years ago.

This is before the hurricane I think so the porch might be slightly different with the hydrotherapy facility under wraps but this is without a doubt a good memory.
 Here's one looking out the side window.
The Smiths in the front yard.  I cannot help but notice that I had that same cap with me this year.  I wonder which other articles of clothing I might also have had which are at least eight years old.
I can hear Farrell asking, "Don't you ever shop?"

I also still have those sunglasses, of course.  This photo is in front of a banyan tree, I think it is the one in Boca Grande.
I think that because I remember it was cold the day when we went to Boca Grande that year.
I am not sure if we said it in 2007 but I am sure it would have applied and if we didn't we would like to at this point add for 2007 thanks for all the fish.

4 comments:

TOPWLH said...

EXCELLENT post and a great reminder of our last visit when mom came along. It was such fun and one of the highlights of her life (and mine).

Jimi said...

Familiar spots ... and people. I'm glad you had a good time in Port Charlotte, both in 2007 and 2015.

Santini said...

I had to check with JB, but we're pretty sure that Hurricane Charley was in 2004. August 13, a Friday, was when it went through here. Yep, Friday the 13th.

It's fun to look back at these -- it doesn't seem possible that it was 8 years ago.

You're welcome.

Gino said...

Well then, even so, thanks for all the fish.