Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mooo-ving closer to spring

I dunno, it seems pretty nice here, I just no longer understand what all of the complaining was about.  Here things just seem to be mooo-ving normally along towards spring.
I suppose that my optimism is probably boosted somewhat by the fact that we aren't in Kansas anymore.  Or even north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Charlotte Harbor in background, stuff hanging off the trees for geographic perspective, FT for general perspective.
I am able to report that by the time of glistening waters equilibrium had been restored, with the FT discovering a chair near the water and a book.
We will be hunkered down here for a few days and then I will be on my way home to shovel the driveway.  Shoveling the driveway is sure to be better exercise than what we engaged in this morning which was head on down to the beach to shuffle around a bit and point at the old people.

There is a pot calling the kettle black warning in there someplace.

Later on that same evening here is a Florida sunset:
Once alerted the FT dropped the book and scooted down to the neighbor's dock for some oohing and aahing.  An excellent beginning.

3 comments:

Santini said...

Just to be clear, no actual shuffle board took place. We're not in that age group yet.

BDE (AKA FT) said...

Great pictures and humorous depiction of today's events. I agree that it was an excellent beginning. Life is good here in Florida with Santini and JB.

Emily M said...

Ah, glistening waters. You'll be glad to know you missed a snow storm on Tuesday and this morning it was -2 as I was driving to work. Enjoy the sunshine!