Sunday, December 30, 2007

Software

We did have Christmas here. And I did get a picture of our Christmas visitor. And I did intend to post it. But I failed some part of the photography task by not activating the red eye reduction in the flash settings. I therefore ended up with a sub-standard photo. Then it took me a bunch of days (until just now) to figure out which of the software tools already installed on the hard drive here would edit out the too much red. It was that collage from Picasa that got me started. I have photos posted to the Picasa webphoto hosting service so I thought maybe the editor would work. Maybe it would but it looked to me like a download and I decided I didn't want to download the rest of the program. But today I opened the scanner program which is already resident on the HD and looked around in there. Sure enough, I found an editor.

So here is our tree, our presents, and our shining star.

Joyeuses fêtes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Portugese? Anyway, very nice photo of your visitor as well as your tree. Lovely shining star. Joyful festivities to you, too. SS