Tuesday, September 24, 2019

From across the street.

So I was confident that I had made the final sanctioned visit to Norah's bench this year but this showed up on social media yesterday courtesy of our former neighbor and still active bicyclist John.

I had no choice really.  I rode over there again today.

I didn't want to post the exact same view so today I got a photo from the far side of the street.
Fall is happening as is evident from the leaves in the gutter in front of the bench.  Today I had one of those classic fall moments as I experienced my first of the season dry leaf stuck between my front wheel brake pads and the wheel rim.  This makes a very distinctive sound.

It was a very pleasant day for a bicycle ride.

3 comments:

Retired Professor said...

I can’t access John’s picture, but I assume it’s the bench. It does look like fall. I love the sound of leaves under my wheels.

Emily M said...

Most excellent.

Barbara said...

The official last bench picture of 2019. Lovely.