Sunday, March 10, 2013

Daylight saving time

DST arrives but unlike last year the bicycling season does not.

Instead we still have hockey. This year we are in the picture taken last night as our favorite team improved to 38-0 on the season (46 in a row dating to last year's national championship run) by winning the WCHA conference tournament.
Find Goldy (big head, goofy Gopher grin), count over 3 people and then the gap between that guy and the next guy, we are just above that gap. TOPWLH in her M jersey autographed by all of the members of the last year's championship team.

Next up for this group, NCAA tournament beginning next Saturday.

10 comments:

Retired Professor said...

Tough to find you -- wearing a cap, I believe. Woman in pink about to walk in front of you.

It's raining at home -- still lots of snow there, too.

TOPWLH said...

LOL (as you heard). Goldie does have a big head. I am actually right above the head of the guy 4 people to the left of Goldie (if anyone really cares!). The important thing is that they are STILL undefeated and the games are SO much fun!

Gino said...

Ummm, our mascot spells its name with a "y", not "ie".

Just sayin'.

TOPWLH said...

I don't think gophers can read anyway but in the future I will spell Goldy's name properly. He deserves respect.

Gino said...

I don't know if it can read but I am pretty sure it can write. I have seen plenty of autographed pictures of Goldy over the past several women's hockey fundraising silent auctions.

Note that I use "it" rather than "he". Goldy may well be a male rodent but actually I think that the amazingly goofy head and grin indicates something other than a being, I think Goldy is a thing.

Deserving of respect? Goldy? Deserving of respect? Goldy?

ROTFLMAO.

Jimi said...

Good job by the Gophers. They seem to be far and away the class of the country this year. I hope they go undefeated for the year.

What does ROTFLMAO mean?

Jimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily M said...

Go Gophers! And it seems appropriate that you, two of their most loyal fans, would be included in their victory photo.

Goldy is a most excellent mascot, regardless of gender. Or, you know, reading ability.

Internet Acronym Guru said...

roll on the floor laughing my ass off

Mrs Smith said...

Regardless of gender or reading ability. Emily Miller is very clever. LOL (I did not roll on the floor).