Monday, October 16, 2017

10 years ago in Michigan

We had a glitch in on demand viewing last evening. Today and this evening I have spent some time trying to figure out what happened.  Along the line I had to log in to my internet provider account.  While I was there I checked the seldom used e-mail account there.  I discovered these I think previously not published on the internet photos taken by my brother Jim.

Michigan 2007.

We were all 10 years younger than we are now. 
I think we all probably love this one, Santini's neighbors are moving around over there in the background.
Of the three, I am pretty sure this is the one Jim liked the most.
In the background I cannot help but notice that the current beach looks nothing at all like what this photo shows.

Enjoy.

6 comments:

BDE said...

These are wonderful pictures and I am so glad you came across them after 10 years. I agree that the third one was for sure Jim's favorite. I love them all but especially the middle one.

Emily M said...

Love, love, love! What a great happenstance discovery! I haven't checked my Yahoo email in AGES... I should pop over there and see if I have any hidden gems. Surely nothing as good as this though.

Emily M said...

Also, I think maybe in that 2nd picture I had gotten cold? And we were huddling together to conserve warmth? Feels right to me.

Mom said...

That makes more sense than my theory that GZ and I were both suddenly both overwhelmed with love for you!

Gino said...

I think so. In the first picture I look cold to me.

Santini said...

I do miss that beach.