Monday, September 11, 2017

We venture off the mountain

Mrs. Smith prefers to  stay up on the dune but she can be coaxed off on a bicycle.  We headed out towards another of the iconic local landmarks.
Most will know that I approve of fuels with an attitude.

I am not so sure I approve of mid-September autumn leaves but they are here whether I approve or not.
We made it back in plenty of time for the reading festival to break out.
Very nice day here today, very much unlike sultry days in August.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I love the reading/sunset picture. It was light enough to read but it doesn't look as if it was.

I was easily coaxed off the dune and glad we all rode today. It was a beautiful day and it's so much cooler with much less traffic on the roads than in August.

Emily M said...

Ah, the reading festival - enjoy the new Sandford!