Saturday, January 2, 2016

Wisconsin taxpayer

I think this gives me the right to voice an opinion on political issues in Wisconsin.
So, my opinion on political issues in Wisconsin is . . .

*pause*

Well, I don't much care for the current Governor but I suspect the people who actually live in Wisconsin and have a right to vote in gubernatorial elections will work that out.  If they don't?

*pause*

The nice thing about being a taxpayer in Wisconsin is that I have the right to make 52 deposits at the Oakland trash collection center during 2016.  Looking at that blue card it seems to me that they probably punch it when you make a drop off.

Imagine that if you will, a really, really old school technology in 2016, a paper punch to record your trash collection.

I like it.

I pay taxes in Wisconsin.

14 comments:

Santini said...

Well, I should probably send along a check for some of that. It looks like all the information is right there.

et al said...

I believe you only get 26, ET AL gets the other 26.

Gino said...

I don't think so. There are 52 stars on that card. It is the holder of the card who controls the drop offs. I drop off, the card gets punched. et alia who have no card have no drop offs without the card. In the absence of some other agreement I get 52 drop offs.

Gino said...

I have the card.

Santini said...

Nope. Not how it works.

Gino said...

I think this depends upon what your definition of "it" is.

Retired Professor said...

I believe the traditional way to settle disputes of this sort is with pistols at sun up, 40 paces.

Retired Professor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gino said...

I hereby formally invite any party with an interest, either legal or equitable, in trash disposal from the described legal estate, to contact me if there is need for any such party to have use of the punch card.

I will make every reasonable effort to make the punch card available to any such party for purposes of trash disposal.

Retired Professor said...

Good enough. Too cold at sunrise anyway.

BE said...

You two are kind of loony.

Retired Professor said...

Thanks :-)

Retired Professor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gino said...

High praise where I come from.