Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Square One

This is a fan video for the Tom Petty tune I vaguely thought I heard in Emily7m's Xanga challenge:

The tune is not one of Petty's high visibility main stream hits so I am not absolutely sure why it rang a note in my head but it did.

This video is also my first attempt in almost two years of blogging to embed a video in the blog. I hope it works for you.

If not, click here for the YouTube link. Here also is a link for a live version which is in almost all respects superior except for what if I find to be really irritating background crowd noise.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Very good, that's definitely it. I'm not even sure why I have the song on my computer. Not one of his more well known, as you say. But I like it.

Anonymous said...

The embedded video works from here.